"Mourant Ozannes is undoubtedly a
first choice firm."

Legal 500

Mourant Ozannes

"Their service is second to none."

Chambers & Partners

Mourant Ozannes

"The work they produced was outstanding."

International Financial Law Review

Mourant Ozannes

Offshore Law Firm of the Year

Chambers Europe Awards 2015, 2013, 2011, 2009

Mourant Ozannes

PEOPLE FINDER

Mourant Ozannes is one of the leading offshore law firms. We advise on the laws of the BVI, the Cayman Islands, Guernsey and Jersey.

Our clients include many of the world's leading financial institutions, public companies, corporations and fund promoters as well as high net worth private clients.

We are chosen regularly to work alongside the most respected international law firms with whom we enjoy deep and longstanding relationships.

05/12/2016

Mourant Ozannes has been named as a Top Employer within the 'Large Employer Recipients' category, at this year's Cayman Islands Society of Human Resources Professionals awards.  

02/12/2016
MOrsel - Minimum wage update
29/11/2016

Mourant Ozannes has appointed highly regarded trusts and private client lawyer, Fred Milner, as Counsel in its International Trusts & Private Client (ITPC) practice. 

28/11/2016

In a world of ever increasing requirements for co-operation, one of life's great certainties is demands by revenue authorities for information in order to levy those taxes. 

16/11/2016

Guernsey Partner, Matthew Guthrie, will be speaking on the opening panel at this years' Guernsey Trusts Conference. The panel, titled 'Is the clock ticking on trusts?' which will discuss what it is about trusts that have seen them through the media scrutiny, and will they be able to continue as they are, or is a change needed?

15/11/2016

The importance of data security is very much a live and current issue for many businesses. As people become more increasingly tech savvy, the majority of day to day business is now transacted online, by computer, iPads, removable devices or smartphones. 

25/11/2016

The Mourant Ozannes team of Alistair Horn, Matt Satchell and Joel Hernandez, acting for TH Real Estate, assisted with the joint venture deal between TH Real Estate and Dutch pension asset manager, APG to redevelop the Edinburgh St James centre, which commenced on 17 October 2016.

APG took a 75 per cent stake in the 1.7 million sq ft retail and leisure centre with TH Real Estate holding the remaining 25 per cent stake, on behalf of Henderson UK Shopping Centre Fund.

Edinburgh St James will be one of the UK's largest private sector regeneration projects and the joint venture will commit to develop Edinburgh St James, which is anticipated to create an investment valued in excess of £1 bn.

17/10/2016

Mourant Ozannes' corporate team has advised long-standing client LondonMetric Property plc (LondonMetric) on its successful £130 million private placement of blended fixed rate senior notes with US and UK institutional investors.

20/07/2016

Mourant Ozannes advised in relation to the proposed US$1.1 billion privatisation by CVC Capital Partners of NIRVANA  ASIA  LTD.  富貴生命國際有限公司 (Nirvana), a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands, via a scheme of arrangement.